Blogging Platforms Worldwide and Ideas for Posts Best Blogger



If you have not chosen a blogging platform, here are a few to consider. These are some of the most popular choices at this time.

• Blogger: Blogger I joined, shortly after I joined Etsy, because that's where many users Etsy their blogs. It is the most advanced programs of blogs out there? No.
Is that meets my needs for my blog cunning? Yes. I've found it useful to be on the same platform as many of my teammates Etsy.

• Wordpress, Wordpress have not used it personally, so I can not express many opinions on this site. For a comparison of Blogger and Wordpress, read this article. Wordpress has designs for site options, although not Blogger.

• LiveJournal: I feel like I give a shout of LiveJournal, because that's where my personal blog has been online since 2002. Although he spent much time in Blogger now, still have many functions in LiveJournal more. There is a good amount of Etsy and general crafting presence there as well as a stronger global community that Blogger so it's not a bad place to enter the scene astute blogs.

The basic functions of blog for all three platforms are free. For those who are skilled with HTML or be more ambitious, with designs blog design, all three of the above venues offer a variety of options for adaptation (some free, some not). I have not explored this with my personal blogs or cut because there where my passion, but you can maximize the potential of your blog with a custom design.

As mentioned above, also it has a blog on your own website. Some hosts offer website templates. If you are running a web designer and not previously discussed this issue with them, carry out.

Ideas for messages:
These are just some clever ideas for blog entries and / or regular features. Do not feel limited by this list. Most cunning people come with new ideas on a regular basis. Blog entry subjects and functions are no exception. I am always amazed by the messages I read my favorite blogs. Basically, the sky is the limit.

• Draws: A gift of one or more of their products can be an excellent tool to attract new followers of the blog and gaining new fans shop. In general, a gift or an item that does not need to be installed (i.e., a pendant necklace, a pair of earrings) work well for draws. If offers a custom item, consider the amount of time you need to put in the final product.

• Characteristics. Etsy other products on a weekly basis is one of my characteristics most successful blogs. I consistently get more followers on the blog through these than any other function. I have a couple of features that every month and then mix other problems in the rotation. Some bloggers do their duties in a match. Other bloggers often pick topics based on their own new ads (i.e., combination of colors, materials, etc.) If you are part of a team or teams on Etsy, consider the features that have teammates. The two most popular features I've seen are Mondays and Friday’s mood boards Features. Be sure to contact sellers that function. They enjoy the notification and can promote post for you.

• Working in / advances progress. Readers have a look at their creative process. If you do not want to separate work in progress reports, consider showing what proportion of the number of photos participating in the post on his blog.

• The inspiration. Many artists are fascinated by the process of inspiration. Show the world what inspires you. Consider color combinations, natural landscapes and architecture.

• Personal. People enjoy seeing the person behind the art. Share a little about what's going on in your life. Personally I think I've found that people love to see pictures of me, my husband and my cat above anything else.

• Studio / workspace. Share some photos of his studio and workspace. If the study is very dirty, consider this an incentive to do well before sharing it with the world. Consider other aspects of his creative process as their space photography shooting. Other artists can draw inspiration from their own great ideas.

• Tutorials / free patterns. Even if you sell patterns, you may want to share tutorials or free patterns for other crafty efforts or simplest elements. They do not fit into their specific product lines as they fit the spectrum cunning of your blog.
• Consulting. His advice can be about anything related to the creation, Etsy, marketing, blogs, etc…..

• Personal or business goals and plans. Every entrepreneur knows the importance of setting and working toward goals. They set for everyone to read will give accounts. It is possible that other entrepreneurs inspiration astray by their own stores. Maybe you want some of your personal goals for your blog too (i.e., weight loss, saving money, etc.) to share.

• Seeking feedback. The feedback does not have to be related to his art, though certainly. Also consider the processing space, time management, photography, marketing, etc.
• Book Reviews. Have you read the production of books lately? Consider your blog. Think of books business, marketing, etc. as well.

• Other cunning efforts. Most cunning people, not only to make the products they sell. They are constantly creating other things, too. Share this adventure on his blog. For example, I coasters cork board for lots of family last Christmas and wrote about it on my blog.

• Craft fairs and festivals. You can make your own fairs and festivals and promote how it went, often information about my preparation for shows. I also share photos from my post after the shows.

• Participation in issues of most popular blogs. For example, many bloggers participate in Wordless Wednesday. Look ups blog topics such compounds. Link ups are another great way for bloggers to find your blog. Alphabet Thursday is another popular topic at this time, too.

• Share resources. Is there a great new marketing tool that you just found or an article about Twitter feeds that everyone should read? Write a post about. I do a weekly list laps link on my blog with resources, tutorials and recipes.

• Treasury functions. Many store owners enjoy putting their treasure Etsy has also estimated that up. I am lucky to have my articles each week included Etsy Treasuries and this is a regular feature on my blog recently. I have inspired others to do the same. Make this interesting post. Not just dump tons of screenshots Treasury. Instead, for example, administrators promotional items or talk about why the treasure themes.

• New goodies. You just picked up some new art supplies? Promote local shops, fairs, or fellow artisans, for example if handmade supplies (i.e., spun yarn or lampwork) purchased.

• Wish list. Wish lists are a great way to include items from other sellers. Some people like to do this on a weekly basis. I use the messages on your list for my birthday and Christmas.

• Visitor blog entries. Consider fellow bloggers who really admires write guest posts for your blog. They may be able to share tutorials, techniques or tips to readers on topics that are relevant to any of its usual content. Check out this great article here for more insight on this topic.

• Special discounts or incentives. Give people a reason to keep your blog. There has to be content that is not available anywhere else (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). A piece of content that can offer blog is just special.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment